Membership of professional bodies:
1. Director, Foundation for Quality Education, London.
2. Treasurer: Global Aid Trust UK
3. Director, Quality Education School and College, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
4. Consultant Noabenki International School, Satkhira, Bangladesh
5. Founding President, Beacon foundation, Shyamnagor, Satkhira, Bangladesh.
Computer operation i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, basic web design, operating central libraries, reading and preserving manuscripts.
I am fortunate to have combined three key qualifications in four different countries- General and Religious Studies in Bangladesh, Modern and Classical Arabic language and literature with Islamic Studies in Medina, Saudi Arabia, Modern Applied Linguistics (Teaching Arabic as a second language ) in Malaysia, and finally, Islamic movements and groups in the 20th century.
- Islamisation of Arabic Language, Cairo: Maktabah Al-Manarah, 1st Edition, 2006
B. Articles and stories (Some selected titles):
-" Al-Naharu Yajree" (the rivers goes forever), King Saud University (Riyadh): Risalatul Jami'ah, Vol.7, 1990. PP 8.
-“Linguistic views of Abul Hasan Nadawi" Riyadh: Al-Adab Al-Islami, Special Issue on the contribution of Abul Hasan Nadawi, vol.26-27, 1421 H. pp 68-75.
-“Components of Developing Language: Examining the views of Abul Hasan Nadawi and Dr. Ibrahim Madkoor" Kuwait: Al-Mujtama', Vol 1388, 2000, pp 48-49
-“Islam and modern trends in literature", Dhaka: Kolom, Vol.21, 1997, pp41-49.